Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Woot, I finally got my FTP check. After much patience and delay, it arrived two days after it was cut. Nice little birthday present for me on the day before I hit the big three-o.

It's sad that I'll still be waiting about two weeks before I spend a single cent of it just to make sure there's not any additional problems with the funds.

Not much else on the poker front. Somehow FT'd the Mookie earlier this week but went out first when my UTG hammer was no match for the SB's AKo. Fucking rigged.

GL to everyone this weekend, I'll be celebrating my descent into old age with this, this, and probably this.

4 Comments:

At August 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Happy Birthday dude. Well, not really I guess. I mean it's the end of an era... you are no longer in your 20s... though u could claim that... I do it all the time at the bars.

 
At August 16, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Blogger MHG said...

Happy Birthday! Whirlyball is where it is AT!

 
At August 16, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Thirty freaking years old? Damn -- you're still virtually a toddler ...

 
At August 18, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Virtually a toddler!??? My ass! Oldie Hawn over here is far from a toddler. I can't access the links from my office, but I'm just assuming they were to links to Shuffleboard instructions, bingo hall promotions, and other favorite hobbies of the elderly.

THIRTY!? Wow, dude, you're old.

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home