Monday, March 12, 2007

Bloggerpods (Or, How I Got Hit With The Deck So Hard, My Head Still Hurts)

You know it's going to be a good tournament when:

A) You get AA at least four times during the event (although I didn't get completely paid off once)

B) You get people all in twice with Qx against your AK and you don't get sucked out on.

C) You fold 33 preflop (and rightfully so, only to see that you would have caught quads on a pot where three people were all in) but live to tell about it

4) You win an iPod (or in my case, the cash equivalent of it).



Details to come...

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 at 1:55 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Congrats on the great showing in the iPod tournament. I was hoping to win one for my daughter, but I guess I'll just have to shell out the money now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home