Monday, February 26, 2007

Desperation Is A Stinky Cologne

Never thought it would come to this, but...

So I got an ePassporte account to work. The verification process was actually pretty quick. But, if I load any money today, it won't be available until NEXT Wednesday. That does me no good.

I was hoping to have it transferred in time to play the Mookie this week. This Wednesday is my girlfriend's Girls Night, and she's hosting it at our place. It's the season premiere of America's Next Top Model. I HAVE to find something to do this night, and I was hoping it would be the Mookie.

So, the question is: does anyone out there want to help a brotha out and help me take care of the buyin for the Mookie? I can immediately transfer the money over via Paypal if you like. Or if you want to wait until my ePassporte account is loaded, I can transfer the money back to you then.

Anyone? I'm willing to transfer the money to you first. I'm not worried about getting ripped off $11 if you're not. Leave a comment or email me at ralphwiggum4pres@yahoo.com if you're willing to help out.

Please help. Don't make me succumb to a night of America's Next Top Model.

Thanks,
Matt

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 at 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know what your ID is on Full Tilt and I'll transfer some cash your way.h

 

Post a Comment

<< Home