Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Live Bloggin' The Mook

Thanks be to Mookie, for answering my half-serious, half-in jest post regarding tonight's game. I never really expected anyone to take my begging plea of desperation inquiry seriously. But the blogger group is a generous kind, and Mookie exemplified that by basically loaning $11 to a complete stranger, with only my word that I would pay him back. Who knows, maybe he's the type to drop $5 bills to vagrants on a daily basis, and this is just another in a long line of his acts of generosity. Regardless, I intend to use his money well and bust Fuel55 from the tourney take the whole thing down tonight have some fun tonight and surely donk my money away again.

Yes, I just learned looked up how to do a strikethrough with HTML today.

Anyways, to show my gratitude, I offered to give him a break and live blog the game tonight. It's a bit of pressure, as I definitely don't want to disrespect the great live bloggers of the past. You can't tell me there's not at least a bit of pressure when my live blog is prefaced with the words "with props to the original and the best....Dr. Pauly."

I'll try my best not to be a disgrace tonight...

3 Comments:

At February 28, 2007 at 6:09 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

Good luck dude. See ya there.

 
At February 28, 2007 at 10:34 PM, Blogger Mr Subliminal said...

Thanks for the great live blogging.

 
At March 1, 2007 at 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job with the live blogging last night. Thanks so much for the help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home