Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Worst Brag Post Evah

Who cares about things like Lucko & LJ playing at the Borgata or Jordan freerolling to a $500 satellite victory. Those fools have nothing on this:
















Hells yeah.

Truthfully, I am pretty excited about this. If you're a loyal reader, then you know, at least for the time being, not to expect much in the way of brag posts from me. I've been basically slaving away at the micro SNGs since Christmas with little bankroll growth to show for it. I've been playing well, but there's only so much I can do once I get AQ vs QJ AIPF, flop TP yet lose to a turned straight by way of 3 outer.

I mentioned in a previous post that these games were my poker crack. Addictive yet offer little substance. Until, today that is. Sadly, this win represents the biggest field I have ever taken down outright; I've waded through larger fields and won bigger cashes before, but I've never outlasted more than 89 people for an actual victory. So yay me for that one.

Furthermore, the $108 score basically quadrupled my little bankroll, significant only to someone who is currently relying on nothing more than unemployment benefits for income right now. With no way to replenish my roll in the event I go busto, this is a nice little cushion to have.

The last time I built my bankroll from scratch, the catalyst was a victory in the aforementioned 10-table SNG for a similar score. I'm playing a confident game right now, so hopefully this extra cash will be the start of another stretch of cashes.

Anyways, that's the most I can write about a $100 victory. In other brag post news, I ran my first half-marathon last Sunday. For more on that, visit my other blog here. At least that's actually brag worthy.

P.S. Go Lucko, GG LJ, and congrats Jordan.

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Blogger lj said...

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH!! nice job!

 
At January 30, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

C-H-O-M-P !!

 
At February 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Boooooooooooommmmmmm

WTG!

IT

 
At February 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Blogger Shrike said...

Belated congrats on BR growth. Keep it up! And I enjoyed meeting you at MHG's.

-PL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home