Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Evy Ain't No Ordinary Ho

I joined over 500 other blogger donks yesterday for the PokerStars Blogger Championship Cup Series For Bloggers or whatever it's called. Ended up going out somewhere in the 400s when QQ < AA. Came back later to see a couple bloggers that I recognized still hanging around at the final two tables. I tried to rail them as long as I could but my rail support was sidetracked by this guy's avatar image and I had to start cheering him on. I know, I know, bro's before ho's, but you have to understand, right? I mean, it's Evangeline Lilly:























Sorry guys, I have a weakness for her.

Anyways, congrats to Mojo for making the final table. I really want to play the event tonight, PLO8, but might have to miss it in favor of running 3-4 miles. Maybe if I get my lazy ass out of here soon I can be back in time.

Otherwise, not much news to report. Pokerstars bankroll keeps fluctuating up and down. I keep taking shots at the $2 20-table games but can't fend off the the donkeys runner-runnering my ass after limp-calling preflop shoves with KJ. Argh.

2 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I don't know who that is but she's HOT!

 
At December 19, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Blogger lj said...

ha! that's loretta's ps avatar, i never realized who it was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home