Sunday, November 02, 2008

Drunk Bloggers Unite

The girlfriend and I hosted a Halloween party this past Friday. Tried to recruit most of the Seattle area bloggers. The Chako's had valid reasons for their absence, and Zeem's sudden illness prevented his appearance. Cayne was gracious enough to bless us all with his presence, and his supply of Jager more than made up for Joshua's cancellation. But MHG, where were you? Boo, I say, BOO!

I'll leave Cayne to post any pictures of him at his discretion, but here's some non-Cayne pictures to hold all my readers over during my poker hiatus. My costume this year was Gay Darth Vader, born out of:

1. The lack of resources to go as Dwight Schrute
2. A desire to be a Star Wars character
3. Some random idea I got at the costume store

Anyway, here's some pics. Enjoy.

Before





















During





















After
















......

Speaking of drunk bloggers uniting, I can confirm that my bi-annual absence at the Vegas blogger gathering will continue this go around. The same old refrain applies; no job, no money, no Vegas. I'll have to live vicariously again through all the trip recaps.

4 Comments:

At November 3, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Hmm Darth Vader nerds pissing their pants or Fem Bots.. I think MHG made the right choice. :).

 
At November 3, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Thx for the pics.

 
At November 4, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

WTF... no blogger gathering!? And you call yourself a blogger!?

 
At November 23, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Blogger Zeem said...

I had a bout with double vision, thought I might be relapsing. Sorry I missed it. Adjusted some medicine and got some rest and I am doing much better.

I have no job, no money (still going to Vegas). Maybe we should meet up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home