Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do You Like Pro Basketball?

Odds are, probably not. Most people these days can't stand the NBA. Not that I necessarily blame them either.

Me, I can't help it. I'm a hoops junkie. I can talk pro hoops all day, any day.

Furthermore, I'm a fantasy basketball junkie. Last year alone I played in 7 leagues, albeit for free.

I wonder if there are any bloggers out there sick enough to devote time each day to fantasy basketball; changing lineups, managing max games per week, scouring the waiver wire.

I'm thinking about starting a Fantasy Hoops league. Comment if you're interested. Details to follow, depending on interest.

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

I am a huge NBA fan. But I must admit, I've never played any fantasy basketball and am unfamiliar with all the processes. I'd likely be a high maintenance participant with lots of questions, but I am down to take part if you do get an (inexpensive) league put together. Keep me in the loop maybe.

On a related note, I heard Portland has opened up a window for us former Sonics fans to transition our franchise allegiance to their program. I'm on the bandwagon... GO 'ZERS!!!

 
At October 16, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Being a Bulls fan, I am too depressed to get excited about much of anything lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home