Monday, March 24, 2008

ABC Poker

J5 is a dumb hand. Why do they give dumb hands names, like Jackson Five or Snowman Taterlegs. Anyways, this hand was the cause of my demise in my first attempt at the Daily Double A. Flopped an OESD when I open-raised in the CO. Button called and let me do the rest of the work when I pushed my MONSTER draw & his KK held up. Poker is dumb. In my defense, I was short stacked. And I don't know how to play poker good either.

Anyways, I finally updated my links menu to reflect all the bloggers I've had on my Google Reader for a while now. So if you're finding this blog for the first time courtesy of my link, welcome to my poker blog. Now go back to reading Hoy or Alan or Cmitch because you'll find little value in my poker musings. Unless you enjoy posts about overplaying J5 sooted.

But either way, thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

At March 25, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

To add to his point. He really does suck. er, I mean... :)

Seriously though, if this is the first post you are reading from this blog, believe me, keep coming back. This guy's blog is in my top 10!!! (for real, I included his blog in the top 10 when I won the Mookie)

Maybe not heavy on poker strategy but just interesting and good, honest insight. It's just a nice break from all the pokery heavy strategies or bad beat whinings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home