Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged

So I guess the latest ghey internet thing is to "tag" someone, which means that person has to post 7 facts about themselves. It's my turn now, courtesy of Schaubs. I'm at work, so I've got nothing better to do. Here goes:

1. I was born with Athelia, which means I only have one nipple.

2. I graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Business Mgmt.

3. Over the past couple of years, some of my Halloween costumes have been: Maggie Simpson, Lil' Jon (the rapper), Tobias Funke (from Arrested Development), and a pervert.

4. In my sophomore year of high school, I sat across from a girl who would go on to be a Playboy Playmate.

5. When I was younger, I used to collect autographs. My collection of over 1300 autographs includes autographs from Wilt Chamberlain, Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Charles Barkley, Marcus Allen, Reggie White, and a slew of other but less notable athletes.

6. As part of my autograph hobby, I once met Kathy Ireland at a Super Bowl party. After getting her autograph, I accidentally drew a big blue line down the sleeve of her dress.

7. My cat's name is Pablo, named after Radiohead's first album, Pablo Honey.

I'm not tagging anyone though.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 at 8:27 AM, Blogger wacarra said...

Things you learn about your boyfriend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home