Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This Internet Page Has Been Blocked

I can't access PokerNews from work so I can't follow the ME Final Table very well. The best I can do is running updates from Andrew Feldman's blog on ESPN.

And I couldn't be happier.

Seriously, there might not be anything funnier than the comments on the blog debating the merits of Jerry Yang's call of Lee Watkinson's all in or his subsequent push into Lee Childs with J fucking 8.

Apparently, J8 is the nuts this year.

(P.S. - for those of you that caught my earlier post about a hiatus, I took it down for a reason, but I'll address that later.)

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 at 8:57 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Feldman??? Man, I can't stand that guy. A friend of mine used to send me like his analysis of certain hands and stuff and I disagreed so often that I told him to stop sending it to me cuz it was pissing me off that he could act like he knows what he's doing and yet be so bad at it.

Btw, what hiatus? For some reason, I missed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home