Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reload!

I reloaded for the first time in several months yesterday. Things are not going well. As of two posts ago, I was playing with a bankroll of approximately $350, with a little more than half of that in $T. In the span of less than a month, I've gone through all of it.

Part of it is discipline (Exhibit A). On top of that, I've been taking more shots than necessary at higher buyins at an attempt to accelerate my bankroll growth. Nothing crazy, meaning nothing beyond a $20 buyin. Not the best bankroll management, but then again, what is bankroll management when your bankroll is only $60?

I just need to take a cue from Jamyhawk: stay patient...

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2010 at 6:12 AM, Anonymous thedon said...

dude dont worry about it. take the losses like a man and then the winnings will come- but dont rejoice over those either! to go through all that in a month is unsurprising.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home