Friday, August 10, 2007

Bankroll Challenge - Update













I know it's not much, but it's a pretty significant amount for me, for a couple of reasons:

1. It's the first time I've had over $300 in any online poker account in over a year.

2. More importantly, it means that I've surpassed the first level of my bankroll challenge.

So what does this mean? I'm still going to stick with $5 SNGs until I get to $500, but now that I'm past $300, I'll run a couple token games too. If I drop below $250, token games are out of the picture until I hit $300 again.

For the $5 level, I'm running about as well as I can. These games are becoming second nature to me, and I really notice an improvement in my play. My confidence is at an all time high, and even though I know that I'll need to adjust my game as I move up in levels, there's no doubt in my mind right now that I'm going to succeed at this challenge.

For the first time in my life, I'm running SuperHot on Sharkscope:




















I need to get some rest now. GL to you all this weekend, especially those playing the FTOPS!

4 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 6:41 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Well done...

 
At August 10, 2007 at 7:42 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Dude, that's great work. $300+ is definitely respectable bankroll. It gives you some breathing room. Good job man. I knew you had it in you!

Keep up the good work and whenever the grind gets to you, refer back to your 5 things you posted a few weeks back!

 
At August 10, 2007 at 8:02 AM, Blogger lj said...

awesome work! you are "super hot!"

 
At August 10, 2007 at 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in it to win it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home