Monday, August 06, 2007

Roll Call Redux

Not much new to report on the challenge. Pretty much even for the past week or so. As I'm writing this, I'm in a SNG right now, getting KK cracked by JT by the same guy who cracked my AK with A6. Awesome.

I reported sometime last week that there were a few blogs that my workplace blocked, then unblocked. Well, the bad news for all of us is that they've blocked you guys again, as well as my ability to post or leave comments. Hence the post at 2:20am EST.

As you could imagine, this severely limits the amount of poker content I can view at work, my prime blog-reading time. There's so many damn bloggers out there, it's hard to keep up, and frankly, I just haven't been concerned with reading new blogs. But now that my company has deemed some of you unsuitable, I've had to expand my horizons and add some new blogs to the list.

So, for those of you new to my list, welcome to the blogroll of the least read poker blog....ever. I look forward to reading your posts when I should be working.

As for those of you who are blocked...my late night visits to your blog will have to suffice.

5 Comments:

At August 7, 2007 at 6:23 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

That's quite a list to be lumped into with the blockage. Crazy stuff...

 
At August 7, 2007 at 9:16 AM, Blogger lj said...

least read poker blog? i doubt it - get in line!

 
At August 7, 2007 at 2:21 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Horrible! I cross my fingers every day when I search the bloggerverse just praying that my favorite sites are still available from my work, and not yet blocked. I feel for ya, and will now start knocking on wood every morning when I'm able to read my favorites...
Continued good luck on the SnG front...

 
At August 7, 2007 at 7:18 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

Matt,

Might I suggest that you try Google reader at work? It works like a charm for me.

Thanks for the comment, I have added you to my roll as well.

Good luck with the challenge.

G

 
At August 8, 2007 at 7:38 AM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Thanks for linking me up. I'll be sure and return the favor. Of course, there can be only one Matt...


...and that's Matt Matros, so I guess we're both screwed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home